Stake is one of the best ways to invest in US shares. When you buy and sell stocks through Stake you'll pay zero brokerage commissions and you can start investing with just $50. Before signing up to Stake, make sure you enter this referral code: anthonyf346
When you use a referral code you'll get a free stock. Here is how it works:
Stake Referral Code: How to get a free stock
Here is how to get a free stock on stake by using the bonus code:
- Sign up to Stake using this link
- Enter the stake referral code: anthonyf346
- Fund your account within 24 hours
- Spin the wheel! You'll get shown a wheel in the app or on the website. Spin it to win one of three different stocks…
What Stocks can you win?
When you use a referral code you'll get 1 of 3 different stocks. These are:
- Nike ($NKE)
- Dropbox ($DBX)
- GoPro ($GPRO)
Nike stock is worth ~$130 (as of writing), Dropbox ~$25 and GoPro ~$11. The odds of getting a Gopro stock are much higher than winning a Nike stock. But whichever stock you get, you're basically getting something for nothing so its definitely worth it.
Why Use Stake?
I've been using Stake to invest in US shares and ETFs for the past couple of years. For me, it's been a much cheaper alternative to traditional platforms like Commsec.
Here is why I use Stake:
- Zero Commissions – Stake doesn't charge a brokerage commission when you buy and sell shares. Platforms like Selfwealth charge over $9 per trade! Instead of charging commissions, Stake make money on the FX conversion when you deposit AUD and it gets converted to USD (P.S you can deposit USD too!)
- Fractional Investing – You don't need to buy a full Share on Stake. You can buy a fraction of a share. This is great for stocks like Alphabet (Google) which is priced over $1000! You can invest with as little as $10 at a time.
- Modern Trading Platform – Both the Stake mobile app and desktop interface (browser based) are well designed and easy to use.
- Invest in Companies you use and care about – Many of the companies that I use and love are listed on US exchanges. Stake lets you invest in companies like Apple, Tesla, Amazon, Netflix etc.